Peter Weber got here face-to-face with the ladies he despatched residence on ‘The Bachelor’ throughout the ‘Women Tell All’ particular on March 2, together with the controversial Victoria Fuller, who had quite a bit to say.
Several of the ladies from Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor are again for the Women Tell All particular on March 2! The girls come collectively to interrupt down all the things that occurred this season, whereas Peter additionally confronts the newest ladies he eradicated — Victoria Fuller and Kelsey Weier. We’re breaking down the largest moments of the reunion particular, together with Victoria lastly addressing the accusations that she ‘broke up several marriages.’ Here’s the way it went down
1. Everyone vs. Alayah: Throughout the season, Alayah was on the middle of numerous drama, and, at Women Tell All, Sydney and Lexi stand by their accusations that she was “fake” and “turning it on for the cameras” whereas filming. Sydney additionally accuses Alayah of studying Reddit threads concerning the ladies after her elimination, and says she tried to come back again on the present merely to reveal what she realized. “I thought that was malicious,” Lexi tells Alayah. Alayah says she regrets not “shutting her mouth,” however insists there was by no means any ‘fakeness’ to who she was in entrance of the cameras.
2. Victoria P. vs. Alayah: During the present, Victoria P. and Alayah gave totally different accounts of how nicely they knew one another earlier than the present. Alayah mentioned she was buddies with Victoria after assembly by means of magnificence pageants, whereas Victoria claimed they by no means spent greater than three hours collectively. At Women Tell All, Victoria P. known as out for speaking s*** about Alayah, however then comforting her to her face. “You are the FAKEST person in the house,” Savannah tells Victoria. “You wanted everyone to be against her.” This ends in a screaming match amongst all the ladies, the place nothing is resolved.
3. Tammy vs. Kelsey: Kelsey confronts Tammy about accusing her of being an “alcoholic” and “popping pills” after she received emotional over Sydney’s one-on-one date on the present. “I never called you an alcoholic!” Tammy insists. “I did not call her a pill popper. Those words did not come out of my mouth!” Tammy insists she was coming from a “place of concern,” however Savannah calls her out for “coming at Kelsey in her most vulnerable moment.” Finally, Kelsey jumps in, and tells Tammy, in tears, “By you claiming that I’m emotionally unstable, having a mental breakdown, having alcoholic tendencies….it’s a strong accusation to make about somebody. By you putting that out there, now I’m labeled as something that I’m not. It’s also very rude to people who do go through those diseases. I’m not okay with that.”
4. Tammy vs. Mykenna: After their drama on the present, the place Tammy known as Mykenna faux in entrance of the cameras, the 2 have been placed on the dreaded two-on-one date with Peter. Mykenna calls Tammy out for apologizing to her on Twitter, however not doing so in actual life. “You made me feel horrible about myself,” Tammy admits. “I did not feel worthy about being there. But if anything, you taught me how I don’t want to treat people and who I don’t want to be.” Tammy accuses Mykenna of “rehearsing” all the things she mentioned, and the women commute. By the tip of their dialog, it appears that evidently nothing is resolved.
5. Kelsey within the sizzling seat: Kelsey was eradicated after hometown dates, and she or he sits down with Chris Harrison for some one-on-one time. She will get emotional whereas watching again footage of her journey with Peter. “[The breakup] was hard,” she says. “I really envisioned my future with him.” Kelsey additionally defends getting emotional on the present, and thanks Peter for “appreciating [her] vulnerability” and “not running” away when she was crying. “I’m an emotional person and I’m proud of that,” Kelsey says. She additionally will get a particular go to from former emotional contestant, Ashley Iaconetti, who presents her with a large bottle of champagne in honor of the viral second the place champagne exploded throughout her face throughout a dialog with Peter on the present!
6. Victoria F. within the sizzling seat: The most recently-eliminated contestant, Victoria F., who went residence after the fantasy suite, is within the sizzling seat subsequent. Like Kelsey, she cries whereas watching again her journey on the present. She admits to being “frustrated” with herself for pushing Peter away a lot all through the season. “I didn’t realize how much he cared about me,” she explains. “I wish I would’ve let him love me the way he wanted to sooner. I think it would’ve been a lot different.” She additionally provides that she felt it was “easier to push [Peter] away because it was easier to just not have him at all than to lose him at the end of it.”
Victoria additionally addresses Peter’s ex-girlfriend, Merissa Pence’s, hometown date accusation that Victoria “broke up” a number of marriages. She says there’s “absolutely” no fact to the rumor, and admits it was “extremely frustrating” to listen to that Merissa mentioned that. “Once that’s out there…people think that about you,” Victoria explains, including, “I definitely could’ve handled it better, obviously. I could’ve handled the whole f***ing season better! But you can’t go back in time.”
7. Peter confronts the ladies. From many of the ladies, there may be little animosity in the direction of Peter. Kelsey thanks him for displaying her what she is aware of she needs in a future relationship, and he admits that breaking apart together with her was arduous. Victoria additionally thanks him for being “so patient,” and she or he apologies for “putting [him] through hell” when he didn’t all the time deserve it. “I’ve always said, love is patient,” Peter tells Victoria. “When you find someone that you care strongly about…I’m not someone who gives up on that easily. I really do feel good about our relationship and what both of us took from it.” They each finish the dialog on a very good word, and agree that there’s no animosity between them.
Meanwhile, Mykenna calls Peter out for preserving her after the two-on-one date with Tammy, solely to get rid of her on the very subsequent rose ceremony. “Going into that night, I didn’t know for sure where all the roses were going,” Peter explains. “I promise you. I wouldn’t have put you through that if I did. I wanted that night to have a couple more conversations and I’m sorry it came off that way.”
Savannah flat-out asks Peter if he regrets preserving among the ladies who brought on drama on the present, as a substitute of people that have been there for the best causes. “I’ve seen a lot going around that I rewarded the drama,” Peter says. “There’s definitely a lot I would have handled differently, but I only had my perspective. I truly was following my heart and doing what I thought I had to do. I was trying my best.” He additionally admits to “making a lot of mistakes,” however says he’s okay with it, as a result of he’s realized from it.
The Bachelor will conclude with a two-night finale on March 9 and March 10. Viewers will lastly learn the way Peter’s season ends, and Chris Harrison says it’s an ending that “no one will see coming.”