After her game-changing transfer on the March 18 episode of ‘Survivor: Winners At War,’ Denise Stapley has rapidly change into one to observe throughout this intense all-star season!
Denise Stapley proved she’s a participant to observe on Survivor: Winners At War. During the present’s March 18 episode, Denise orchestrated a plan to take out the one two-time winner within the present’s historical past, Sandra Diaz-Twine. Denise was not on the record of ‘big threats’ on the all-winners solid of Winners at War, so she determined to do one thing to vary that by enjoying TWO immunity idols at tribal, blindsiding Sandra, and sending her to the Edge of Extinction. Now, Denise has undoubtedly emerged as a menace! Here’s extra to learn about her:
1. She initially performed on ‘Survivor: Philippines’. Denise’s authentic season of Survivor was season 25, Survivor: Philippines, in 2012. She made historical past by having to go to each single tribal council all through the season. Denises authentic tribe misplaced immunity problem after immunity problem, till solely she and her closest ally, Malcolm Freberg have been left. They have been then cut up up and put onto the opposite two remaining tribes, the place Denise fought to remain within the recreation. She reunited with Malcolm on the merge, and so they shaped an alliance with Lisa Whelchel and Michael Skupin that took them to the ultimate 4. Denise knew Malcolm was the largest menace, so she made a giant transfer and voted him out, in the end profitable on the last tribal council in opposition to Michael and Lisa.
2. She’s the oldest feminine ‘Survivor’ winner. Denise was 41 years previous when she received Survivor, making her the oldest lady to ever win the present. Of course, that might change relying on how issues play out this season!
3. She’s a intercourse therapist. Denise works is a licensed psychological well being therapist and works as a intercourse therapist. She is a licensed intercourse therapist by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists.
4. She’s married and has a daughter. Denise is married to her husband, Brad. Together, they’ve one daughter.
5. She loves out of doors actions and touring. Denise’s hobbies embody swimming, kickboxing, strolling, operating and “just about anything else that will get [her] outside.” She additionally likes to journey together with her household, and mentioned that she’s began doing so extra since profitable Survivor.