Louis Knight is likely one of the unbelievable singers competing for an opportunity to win ‘American Idol’ season 18. He utterly blows the judges away together with his efficiency through the first set of auditions.
Louis Knight might be stepping in entrance of the judges in hopes of changing into the winner of American Idol season 18. The 19-year-old singer makes his large Idol debut through the season 18 premiere on Feb. 16. His audition has been launched early and it’s clear that he’s a star on the rise. So, who’s Louis Knight? HollywoodLife has rounded up 5 key issues to find out about him.
1. Louis Knight performs an authentic track for his American Idol audition. While most contestants sing a canopy, Louis decides to sing his personal track “Change” whereas enjoying the piano. Luke Bryan is so impressed by Louis’ audition that he says, “I believe you may be the most important star we’ve ever had on American Idol.” Lionel Richie tells Louis that he’s “on to something big” relating to songwriting. Needless to say, Louis is headed to Hollywood.
2. His authentic track is a tribute to his pal who dedicated suicide. Louis explains what “Change” is about to the judges throughout his audition. Louis and his brother, Max, met Russell after they moved to America. Louis says that Russell was at all times “so supportive” of his music. Louis and Max knew that Russell was going by a tough time however didn’t know the extent of it. Russell dedicated suicide in 2018. Louis needed to name his brother, who was dwelling in England, to inform him that Russell had died. Louis wrote “Change” in honor of Russell and says it’s actually “given him an opportunity to really shed some light” on suicide consciousness.
3. Louis moved to America at a younger age. Louis grew up in London however his household moved to Philadelphia when he was 10 years previous. Louis admits the transfer was an “adjustment” for everybody, however particularly for his brother. Louis and Max joined a soccer crew and began making pals.
4. He presently works as a pizza supply man. Louis tells the judges that he works as a part-time supply man at his native store in Philadelphia.
5. Louis already has an EP that he’s launched. He dropped Small Victories in 2019, which incorporates songs titled “Just Kiss Me,” “Window Shopping,” “State Lines,” “Nights Underneath,” and “Change.”