Peter Weber can’t conceal how strongly he feels for Madison Prewett on ‘The Bachelor.’ Week after week, their connection builds, and so they’ll get extra alone time with one other one-on-one date on Feb. 10
Madison Prewett, 23, obtained the primary one-on-one date of the season throughout Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor. The two instantly hit it off, and Peter took Madison to his dad and mom’ vow renewal ceremony for the date. She match proper in with the household, and Peter shortly developed sturdy emotions for her. Since then, Madison hasn’t gotten a lot display screen time, as she’s managed to remain out of the drama in the home. Still, viewers have gotten to see little snippets of her relationship with Peter that show he’s nonetheless very enthusiastic about her each week. On Feb. 10, they’ll go on one other one-on-one date to see if all the emotions are nonetheless there. Here’s extra to learn about Madison:
1. She was a highschool basketball star. Madison was on her Alabama highschool’s basketball workforce, and received 4 state championships all through her profession. One 12 months, she was even given the title of state MVP, based on her ABC bio. Her father — who works because the Director of Operations for Auburn University basketball — was her coach on the workforce, and she or he credit him with a whole lot of her success. Madison additionally labored as an assistant camp director at Bruce Pearl Basketball Camp throughout summers from 2015 till 2018, so she was in a position to proceed enjoying basketball after highschool.
2. She’s a school graduate. Madison attended Auburn University and graduated along with her Bachelor’s diploma in Communications and Media Studies in 2018. Her LinkedIn bio reveals that she likes to “make a difference in any way [she] can.”
3. She works as a foster mum or dad recruiter. Since Jan. 2019, Madison has labored as a foster mum or dad recruiter in Birmingham, Alabama. She hopes to open an orphanage sooner or later, based on her ABC bio.
4. She’s very spiritual. Faith is essential to Madison, and she or he admitted that she’s hoping to discover a man who prioritizes each religion and household. She goals of doing missionary work and touring the world via that observe.
5. She’s a former magnificence pageant contestant. Madison competed in Miss Alabama Teen USA in 2014. She didn’t make it to the highest 15, and doesn’t seem to have continued doing pageants afterward.