‘The Voice’ season 18 is gearing as much as be the very best but! Micah Iverson stuns the coaches along with his swoonworthy rendition of a Kodaline tune through the ultimate spherical of blind auditions.
The Voice season 18 really has one-of-a-kind expertise. Micah Iverson hits the stage through the March 16 episode of The Voice and impresses the judges along with his unbelievable vocals. This singer, who hails from Tokyo, positively has what it takes to be a frontrunner this season. So, who’s Micah Iverson? HollywoodLife has rounded up key details you want to learn about him.
1. Micah performs Kodaline’s “All I Want” for the coaches. Just a couple of seconds into his efficiency, Kelly Clarkson says, “Oh, I love this already.” It doesn’t take her lengthy to show her chair for Micah. Blake Shelton and Nick Jonas quickly comply with Kelly’s lead. This tune is the proper one for Micah as a result of it highlights his unbelievable voice. John Legend doesn’t flip his chair however admits that he regrets not doing so. “Your tone has this lovely, ethereal-like presence,” he tells Micah.
2. Dashboard Confessional is certainly one of his musical inspirations. When Kelly asks him what musicians encourage him, he names the band in addition to Death Cab for Cutie. Back in 2017, Micah went to a Dashboard Confessional live performance and posted about it on his Instagram web page. “A dream came true when I finally saw @dashboardconfessional live this weekend. He is part of the reason I do music at all,” he wrote.
3. He was a part of an a cappella group in school. Micah attended the University of Virginia and was a member of The Virginia Gentlemen, UVA’s oldest a cappella group.
4. He’s been to Antarctica! When he was president of The Virginia Gentlemen in 2016, Micah traveled to Antarctica. Micah and the remainder of the a cappella group traveled to the chilly continent to make historical past. By making it to Antarctica, meaning The Virginia Gentlemen traveled to all 7 continents within the group’s 63-year historical past. “The place was teeming with life. It wasn’t what I expected,” Micah advised UVA Today.
5. He comes from a musical household. In 2014, Micah revealed on Instagram that he had discovered a “collection of original copies of my great grandfather’s hymns.” Some of the hymns had been unfinished and Micah mentioned it was going to be his “new summer project.”