The earlier romance between ‘Survivor’ contestants, Michele Fitzgerald and Wendell Holland, is revealed after they find yourself on the identical tribe throughout the March 11 episode of ‘Winners At War.’
The tribes might be switched up throughout the March 11 episode of Survivor: Winners At War and previews present one contestant, Michele Fitzgerald, speaking about how she’ll not be “stranded on a beach with [her] ex.” Fans shortly uncovered that the ex in query is fellow castaway, Wendell Holland, who Michele briefly dated after he received Survivor: Ghost Island in 2018. The two are nonetheless pleasant, however clearly it’s not going to be the most ideally suited state of affairs! Ahead of the huge episode, right here’s extra to find out about Michele.
1. When did she first play ‘Survivor’? Survivor: Winners At War is an all-winners season, so, sure — Michele has beforehand received the present! She was the champion of season 23, Kaoh Rong, which was the second installment of Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty. Michele was on the Beauty tribe, and performed a superb social sport. Unfortunately, she has been missed as a winner, and lots of think about the ending to her season as controversial — the runner up, Aubry Bracco, performed a extra apparent strategic sport all through, whereas Michele was extra under-the-radar. She was criticized for not making strikes till a lot later within the sport. Still, she received with 5 jury votes, in comparison with Aubry’s two, and has confirmed herself to be a worthy competitor on Winners at War.
2. What does she do? Michele works as a Business Development Manager at Palace Resorts in New York City. Before that, she was a Tour Consultant for EF Education First from Dec. 2016 till Nov. 2018. She’s additionally labored as a Travel Consultant for Liberty Travel. Michele resides in Hoboken, New Jersey, which is true outdoors NYC.
3. Where did she go to varsity? Michele grew up in New Jersey and attended Montclair State University from 2011-2013. She acquired her Bachelor of Arts diploma in Communication and Media Studies when she graduated.
4. She was a bartender earlier than happening ‘Survivor’. When Michele went on Survivor the primary time, she was 24 years previous and dealing as a bartender. By the time she acquired her title of Sole Survivor, she had started her profession as a journey agent.
5. She’s BFF with considered one of her fellow season 32 castaways. Michele remains to be tremendous shut along with her Survivor: Kaoh Rong bestie, Julia Sokolowski. Even although Michele performed a component in blindsiding Julia and voting her out of the sport, they’ve remained besties IRL.