Just six girls are left on season 24 of ‘The Bachelor,’ and one in every of them is Natasha Parker. During the present’s Feb. 10 episode, she’ll lastly get the one-on-one time with Peter Weber that she’s been craving.
Natasha Parker is the one remaining contestant on Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor to have NOT had a one-on-one date. While Victoria Fuller and Hannah Ann Sluss have every gotten TWO solo dates already, Natasha received’t get her first till the Feb. 10 episode, with simply six women left. Natasha hasn’t gotten a lot display screen time this season, and she or he’s usually nervous concerning the lack of time she’s gotten to spend with Peter. However, he clearly has a connection together with her, as she’s saved her round to the highest six. Here’s extra to learn about Natasha:
1. She works in occasion planning. Natasha presently lives in New York City and works as a Brand Marketing Director at Everyday Hospitality. She has been in a contract place on the firm since Sept. 2019, in response to her LinkedIn. The firm represents numerous eating places in NYC, and Natasha helps plan curated and personal dinners, and works on different branding ventures. She additionally works as a contract advertising and marketing and tv producer, who makes a speciality of long-form, branded content material.
2. She beforehand labored in tv. Natasha attended Columbia College Chicago and acquired her BA in Television Production Writing/Producing in 2010. She held a number of short-term jobs after school, together with working as a Set/Social Media PA on the Nickelodeon Halo Awards in 2013, a Production Assistant on the NHL Winter Classic in 2014 and a journey assistant or the BET Honors Awards present. She spent 5 months working as an Associate Producer for BET in 2014, and finally landed a long-term job as a Production Manager for HBO in Sept. of that yr. She labored at HBO for greater than 4 years, and helped set up promotional shoots for the community’s authentic content material throughout a number of platforms.
3. She loves yoga. Natasha is usually working towards yoga on her Instagram, and mentioned in her ABC bio that she would like to pioneer a ‘disco yoga’ health motion. She additionally likes to meditate.
4. She’s been in critical relationships, however hasn’t come near getting married. Natasha has been in two previous critical relationships, however mentioned that neither of them received near marriage, in response to her ABC bio. Could Peter be the one?!
5. She has her personal web site. Now that Natasha is working freelance in manufacturing, she has an internet site — www.natashaworks.com — the place she showcases her work.