Peter Weber nonetheless has 16 ladies left on his season of ‘The Bachelor,’ together with Alabama native, Sydney Hightower, who isn’t afraid to be outspoken relating to her emotions.
Sydney Hightower is likely one of the contestants on Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor. Four weeks in, we haven’t seen too a lot of her and Peter’s one-on-one relationship, however we now have seen her communicate her thoughts relating to among the different ladies in the home. Sydney was notably vocal about fellow contestant, Alayah Benavidez, who she felt was ‘fake,’ ‘manipulative,’ and never on the present for the fitting causes. After listening to Sydney’s accusations, Peter even despatched Alayah dwelling, solely to have her return one week later for one more likelihood. Naturally, Sydney shouldn’t be thrilled about that call. Here’s extra to know concerning the 24-year-old:
1. She went to highschool with one in all Peter’s exes! Sydney is from Birmingham, Alabama, identical to Peter’s ex from The Bachelorette, Hannah Brown. In truth, the women are each listed as graduates from Tuscaloosa County High School within the yr of 2013! It’s unclear in the event that they knew one another at school or not, and viewers haven’t seen Sydney deliver up the connection to Peter this season. Interestingly, each women additionally went onto attend the University of Alabama, identical to Hannah.
2. She works as a nanny. Sydney’s Bachelor bio lists her job as a Retail Marketing Manager, but it surely additionally seems that she does some nannying on the facet. She has a profile on SitterCity.com, which reveals that she was a nanny for a household throughout her “time out of school.”
3. She was left heartbroken by an ex earlier than ‘The Bachelor.’ Before approaching The Bachelor, Sydney was in a relationship that she thought could be ‘the one.’ She had been courting her ex for 2 years once they determined to maneuver in collectively, however he dumped her earlier than they did so.
4. She loves dancing. Sydney’s Bachelor bio reveals that she loves to bop, particularly throughout salsa evening on the membership! She additionally likes staying energetic on hikes and by going jogging.
5. She has a candy tooth. Sydney admittedly has a candy tooth — particularly for cupcakes!