Todd Michael Hall is able to carry old skool rock and roll to ‘The Voice.’ The rocker wowed the coaches in his blind audition and now the 50-year-old is headed to the battle rounds.
Todd Michael Hall was one of the memorable performances of The Voice season 18 blind auditions. He hit the stage and carried out the Foreigner hit “Juke Box Hero.” At 50 years outdated, Todd proves it’s by no means the unsuitable time to chase your goals. So, who’s Todd Michael Hall? HollywoodLife has rounded up 5 key information about Todd to know earlier than his efficiency throughout The Voice battle rounds.
1. Both Blake Shelton and John Legend turned for Todd! John is the primary to show for Todd and shortly Blake turns his chair. Blake admitted that Todd’s abilities are a “direct path to the finale.” John recommended Todd on each his excessive and low notes. “There’s so much else that you can do in rock,” John mentioned. He added that the efficiency was “magical.” In the top, Todd determined to decide on Blake as his coach.
2. His relationship together with his spouse began in a really distinctive approach. After faculty, Todd began a pen pal relationship with a girl from India who was a fan of his former band, in accordance with his NBC bio. They wrote to one another for 3 years earlier than Todd flew out to fulfill her. He proposed on his second journey. Todd and his spouse now dwell with their three youngsters in Michigan.
3. Todd is in a heavy metallic band! Todd is a member of the band Riot. He excursions overseas with the band for 2 months out of the yr.
4. He additionally has two different jobs. In addition to music, Todd is the top of his household’s manufacturing firm and proprietor of a climbing health club that he provides freed from cost.
5. His newest album is a tribute to his spouse. While Todd is a part of a band, he has solo work as properly. His newest album, Letters From India, is a group of songs impressed by his correspondence together with his spouse over three years.